Buying your home may have been a dream come true. You may have spent time and money working to make your home yours. Now, you face the frightening prospect of losing it. Do not lose hope. There are ways to stop foreclosure in Miami, Florida.
The foreclosure defense attorneys at Miami Foreclosure Defense Law Office have extensive experience as real estate lawyers and are successful advocates. They understand South Florida’s real estate environment and the lending practices that make it hard for people to keep their homes. As former attorneys for developers and lenders, they now apply their knowledge to help clients stop foreclosure of their Florida homes.
Contact us today for a free consultation. We will stand up for your rights — and help you keep your home.
Stop Foreclosure. Contact a Miami Foreclosure Defense Lawyer Today.
The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can start working to save your home. Take action now. Waiting until you are further into debt will only make the situation worse. There are things that our Miami foreclosure attorneys can do to help you stop foreclosure on your home temporarily and, in many cases, permanently.
Consider the following alternatives to avoid foreclosure:
- Negotiating a payment or repayment plan with your lender to pay back past due amounts
- Refinancing your home (if there is equity in your home) for a lower monthly payment
- Negotiating a forbearance period to reduce or suspend payments for a limited period of time
- Arranging a loan modification to permanently change the terms of your home mortgage
- Selling your home through a private sale (if there is equity in your home) or a short sale
- Giving the deed of the property back to the bank
Se habla español